Strength & Stamina
Choose from a variety of endurance resistance band training to heart pumping bootcamps.
(1) Circuit training – moving quickly through 8-10 exercise stations to work different muscle groups with minimal rest between stations. Focus : type of exercises.
(2) High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) – performing a series of exercises using moderate to high intensity with periods of short rest. Focus : intensity of exercises.
(3) Tabata – workout for as hard as you can for 20 seconds, rest for 10 seconds and repeat 8 rounds. Each exercise in a given tabata lasts only 4 minutes. Class would be 45 minutes in total. Focus : 20/10 timing of maximum effort.
(4) Resistance band – recommended for beginners and older crowd. A full body muscle endurance toning class using resistance band. Focus : muscle toning.
(5) Kickboxing – a combat based cardiovascular workout that involves punching and kicking movements with music. Focus : cardiovascular endurance.
(6) Partner/team bonding bootcamp – an interesting, engaging bootcamp session that focus on partner workouts as well as the addition of fun games for team bonding.