Just like anyone else, Gina begin her fitness journey with the simple intention to lose weight during her teen years. After a successful self-designed weight loss program of 6kg in 4 months through trials and errors, Gina’s passion in fitness ignite.
Gina initially started out as a Group Fitness Instructor teaching dance, stretch and toning classes whilst taking up her Bachelor in Sports and Exercise Science. Moving deeper to pursue her passion in fitness, Gina went on to enhance her knowledge by taking up several certifications such as her Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) as well as her Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Teacher’s Training. With the knowledge of proper nutrition and training, Gina competed in physique competitions to further challenge herself and elevating her fitness to the next level.
– Sports Model 2nd place | Physique War, Fitness Movement League in 2017
– Bikini Division 3rd place | Squeaky Clean Classic in 2019
– Bikini Division 2nd place (short category), 4th place (overalls) | Nationals, Fitness Movement League in 2019
“After struggling with binge eating and many failed attempts to lose weight, I have a calling to help those who are in the same shoes as me.”
LOVE WHAT YOU DO. DO WHAT YOU LOVE
With more than 6 years of experience in the fitness industry, Gina had helped numerous clients transform their physique, achieving better health and a calmer state through her speciality – yoga and resistance training. Dedicated, committed and driven, Gina strives to help her clients set goals to lead a healthy lifestyle by adopting sustainable eating and exercise habits that they can carry for a lifetime
Partner Organizations I Am Working With
- Trec Nutrition Sponsored Athlete – Quote ‘kimiza10’ for 10% discount.
- Mywheystop -Quote ‘kimiza5’ for 5% discount.
- 400hr – Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Teacher’s Training
- Bachelor of Sports & Exercise Science (Edinburgh Napier University)
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Personal Trainer
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Group Fitness Instructor
- Fit For Birth – Pre & Post Natal Corrective Exercise Specialist
- CPR & AED Certified
Follow me on Instagram
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.