Prep time: 15 minutes
Bake time: 15 – 20 minutes (depending on how done you’d like it)
Serves: 1 – 2 pax
Few stalks of asparagus
1. Wash, clean and pull out all the bones from the salmon.
2. Marinate the salmon with chili flakes/powder & paprika (To your heart’s content)
3. Wash, break the stems off the asparagus & then slice into halves.
4. Lightly drizzle a heatproof tray with olive oil. (Optional)
5. Place both the salmon & asparagus into the tray to bake in the toaster for 15 – 20 minutes (depending on the doneness you prefer for the salmon)
6. Serve hot or can be kept in the fridge to be reheated for another meal.