Prep time: 25 minutes
Bake time: 20 minutes
Serves: 6 pieces
3 boneless skinless chicken breast
1 cup flour
1 cup panko bread crumbs
1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
3 tsp onion powder
3 tsp paprika
1 1/2 tsp fine salt
1 1/2 tsp black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350F/177C and grease the baking paper.
2. Wash and pat dry chicken, slice each breast into half.
3. Combine garlic, onion, paprika, salt and pepper into a bowl and mix. Marinate half of seasoning on to chicken and rub it on.
4. Mix the other half of the seasoning with the bread crumbs in the 1st bowl.
5. Crack an egg into the 2nd bowl and stir it to break the yolk.
6. Pour the flour into the 3rd bowl.
7. Coat the chicken first into the flour, then egg mixture, then roll in bread crumbs.
8. Arrange on the baking paper and bake for 20 minutes at 350F/177C, turning halfway. Cool on wire rack.
– Chicken should be slightly tender yet firm to touch, slice to check doneness if unsure.