Prep time: 20 minutes
Bake time: 13 – 20 minutes
Serves: 2 dozens
2 cups of rolled oats
Pinch of salt
Pinch of baking soda
2 tbsp agave nectar
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 tbsp oil
2 tsp vanilla extract
Semisweet chocolate chip
Greased baking paper
Optional – almond butter/peanut butter/jam
1. Preheat oven to 350F/177C
2. Process oats in a blender to get fine oat flour, then mix all dry ingredients into a large bowl
3. Mix all wet ingredients into a smaller bowl
4. Add wet to dry and stir to combine
5. Scoop heap of 1 tsp batter on to greased baking paper and flatten it slightly
6. Stuff optional topping(s) of choice (1/2 to 1tsp per cookie) into middle of the cookie dough, fold up the sides to the middle and press to make sure that it is closed
7. Repeat with remaining batter
8. Bake 15-20 mins at 350F/177C, turning tray half way.
I used 1 tbsp of agave sometimes to make it less sweet, hershey brand of mini semisweet dark chocolate.
Sizes of cookies depends on how small you roll them. I chopped in quest bar to bake together with the cookies, it tastes like biscotti yums!
On the left its the original one without any fillings, the one on the right is stuffed with gooey almond butter. All the cookies will ultimately be a little dry because there isn’t any butter nor egg in it, having them with milk / yogurt is really delicious! 😀