Prep time: 15 minutes
Bake time: 12 – 15 minutes
1/2 cup natural peanut butter (I used Mayver’s)
1 large ripe banana
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 1/2 eggs
Pinch of salt
1 tablespoon of honey / sweetener (up to you how sweet you’d like it)
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
Hershey unsweetened chocolate chunks
6 Muffin paper liners
Optional add ins: bananas, chocolate chips, dried fruits etc.
1. Preheat oven to 350F / 177C,
2. Prepare muffin tin with 6 greased paper liners.
3. In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients (except hershey chocolate) and mix with a spatula until smooth.
4. Fold in Hershey chocolate (my choice of add ins)
5. Scoop batter into muffin liner using a spoon / ice cream scooper.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes at 350F / 177C, rotating tray halfway.
7. Completed muffins should be firm and shining golden in colour.
8. Remove from pan to cool on wire rack.
9. Can be stored in a sealed container up to a week.
If fresh berries or jam is added, it will taste like peanut butter & jelly!