Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Air fry time: 14-16 minutes (depending on how done you’d like it)
Serves: 2 hungry humans
3-4 Sweet potatoes of choice
Garlic & onion powder
1. Rinse and chop sweet potatoes into desired shape/size. I prefer mine to be short and slightly thick, similar to thin looking wedges. (a hell lot of arm strength required here for the chopping, no joke!)
2. Preheat air fryer @ 200 degrees C for 5 minutes or so.
3. Add in sweet potato by batches, it should only fill up to 3/4 of the air fryer. Air fry for 7 minutes (optional to add 1 teaspoon of olive oil).
4. Take out, give it a good shake to mix and pop it back into air fry for another 7-9 minutes depending on the thickness of your sweet potato. Cooked ones should feel slightly tender and firm.
5. Meanwhile, combine the seasonings in a bag, add in the hot fries and give it a good shake again to mix up the seasonings. Serve hot with some calorie-free BBQ sauce 🙂
– Type and amount of seasoning depend on your personal preference, I don’t count mine, I’d just add and see how it smell/taste like.
– The purple sweet potato takes slightly longer to be cooked than the orangy one.
– This sweet potato is not meant to be crispy, more chewy.